Home Repairs for Property Managers in VancouverFor All of Your Properties
We Meet All Requirements
- BC Building Code requirements
- WorkSafeBC requirements
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Regulations
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS) requirements
- Customer requirements
For Your Projects, We Provide
- Licensed professionals
- WorkSafeBC coverage
- $2 million in worksite liability insurance
- WETT certified professionals for chimneys and ventilation
- Steep slope certified professionals
On Site, You Can Expect
- A minimum 2-man crew
- Mask, gloves, and disposal coveralls for use as required
- Safety harnesses, ropes, and roof anchors for use as required
- General reports provided with all work orders
- Digital pictures available upon request
Timing Your Projects
Contact The Home Pros to schedule a meeting or to prioritize your properties’ requirements.
Availability to begin larger projects is generally 4–6 weeks, weather permitting. This time frame can be adjusted depending on the level of urgency—water leaks are often addressed within a 24-hour time period.
All work will be scheduled in accordance with general job site progress or as directed by the project coordinator.
Given just one week’s notice, the appropriate foremen can be available to attend general meetings.
- All work ordered is priced per job and per division involved.
- Payment on all projects is due upon completion, unless otherwise arranged.
Note: Your prompt payment upon completion often helps us to maximize discounting on your project and also facilitates prioritization of our work schedule.
Repairing and Maintaining Homes in the Lower Mainland for 30 Years
The Home Pros is a proud contributor in the 12 Lower Mainland communities that it serves, from West Vancouver to the Tri-Cities, and from Vancouver to White Rock. Our business experience in British Columbia spans over 30 years. Our growth in the industry has not been fast; rather, we developed over time, primarily through the generosity and kindness of repeat customers and their willingness to recommend and refer us over and over again.